Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy 30th Jon!

It's my sweet husband's birthday today!  (I must have written this post about a year and a half ago and never posted it...whoops!  Jon will turn 32 in March.  :))

We've had such a wonderful day today!

This morning I cooked him a yummy breakfast.  Biscuits and gravy, sausage, and scrambled eggs!  It was pretty tasty...even if I did make it!


He also got to eat off of the special birthday plate!

We also went to the golf course today!


It's been a long time since I was Jon's driver at the course.  It was a beautiful day and we both enjoyed being outside so much!

I also enjoyed it when he made an awesome birdie put!  I yelled a little when he did it!  He hit a put that was about 30 feet from the hole.  I was very impressed!  

After golfing, we went and shopped a little and then went to dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse.  It is a delicious place to eat!  We ate so good and we're really excited about our leftovers tomorrow!

Jon even got a free ice cream sundae!


It's been a great day!  Within the next few minutes we will be watching the Duke vs. UNC game.  

It would be sweet for UNC to win for Jon on his birthday, but I just don't think it's going to happen!  (Sorry, babe!)

Happy Birthday, Jon!  I love you more than I could ever put into words and I hope that you've had a Happy 30th!

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment