Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Halloween 2015

I think it's fun to dress up for Halloween!  I typically try to go for a different Halloween costume and this year I decided to be a sno-cone!

Check it out...


Our small group had a little party and my friend Lindy wasn't sure what she should dress up as, so I told her that she should be a bag of jelly beans.  I told her about how I did it one year and told her that I would help her with the costume.  Here is the final result...



Isn't she just the cutest?  I even made nutritional facts for the back...


We assembled her costume in the Chick-fil-A parking lot because we had to ask them for a very large, clear trash bag.  The ride over to our party was the BEST...



Lindy was padded very well just in case we had an accident!



She's a very fun gal that I love very much!



Jon was Wilson from Home Improvement.  I made him a nice little fence to hide behind.  I didn't have a hat like Wilson wore in Home Improvement so I said that Jon was the "modern-day" version of Wilson with the baseball cap on.



A son-cone and Wilson...



Here is James and Joy, another couple from our small group.  They were from Mary Poppins.  :)



At the end of the night, Lindy thought it would be fun to roll around in the grass and pop her balloons.  It was one of the funniest things...



And then they all fell out...



A fun time was had by all!

Love,
The Sno-Cone Lady



No comments:

Post a Comment