Friday, June 12, 2015

Hello....I'm Baaaaaaacccckkkk!

Hello, friends!!  It's been way too long!

Where do I begin?  Life since the last time I've blogged has had some ups, downs, twists, and turns.

First off, I got a promotion at work.  I thought it would be something I would enjoy...turns out the job wasn't for me.  I spent eight months trying to make it work, but looking back on it, I wasn't myself during this job.  My faith and my family are the two most important things to me and those two things started to take a back seat when I took the job.  Thankfully I got a new job with the same company five minutes from home and I couldn't be happier!  I am so blessed to have the job that I do now and I am really happy in it.  I've turned into my old goofy self and life is much better now.  Needless to say, I feel like I'm back to being me!  It feels good!

I feel like I have to go back and recount everything that happened this past year.  I want to be able to look back on my blog and remember stuff that the Preacher Man and I did.  So here is your warning...this could be the first of many long posts recapping the last year.  Hope you enjoy!  

Here we go...

Last March we bought a new car!  First big purchase for us together!


In the Summer we went to the beach...



Ate at Lee's...


Played some night golf...



And got my very favorite ice cream cones...



We did some fishing...



Last July I got to go see Jodi, my BFF in Charlotte!  She introduced me to bo-rounds at Bojangles!


We went to the mall in Charlotte...so fun!


And ate ice cream!!! I will never turn down ice cream!!  It's my love language!! Haha!




I watched my cousin, Mason, graduate online.  Gotta love technology!


I made some strawberry jam with a hint of lemon.


And, I got a tattoo!


Just Kidding!!!  I'm way to big of a chicken!!  I did go with some girls to be moral support though!  It was my first time in a tattoo parlor.  We sure did have a lot of fun!!  

I watched Kate get her nose pierced, too!  She was braver than I ever could be!


And we had to have an obligatory picture in front of the sign!


Hubs and I went to a baseball game...





We went home to see family---

We checked out the Mennonites veggies...


And loved their cash registers!


We celebrated Ma's 90th birthday with a fun candy bar card...


And I got to meet Fisher!!  My other sister from my momma's BFF had a baby last summer and he is just the most precious thing!!


We also got to play with the Armstrong puppies!!



Cousin Bennett loved Jon!


And we hung out with these fun kids...



I made enough gravy to cover what seemed like a million biscuits for our small group!


I had my last day of work before my new job...


And my sister came over to visit and we dressed up like cows.


I'm going to stop here for now with my recap of the past year because the picture above needs its very own post.

Thanks for taking a trip down memory lane with me.  I've got quite a bit more to share, so stick around while I get caught up!

Happy to be blogging again,
Katie




























No comments:

Post a Comment